Thank you for your interest in the 2020-21 Badger Invitational.
Registration is now open. In order to register teams, you must complete all of the steps on this page.
There is a limit of 4 teams per school and a $50 registration fee associated with each team.
1. Register online, both via this Google Form and in Scilympiad.
First, fill out this Google Form with all the requisite information. Make sure to hit submit so that your response is recorded.
Then, go to Scilympiad (Badger) - Team Registration and Fees and “Register Your School”.
- Once registered in Scilympiad, Head Coaches or designated Co-Head Coaches may add additional team members to assist with team management.
- High school students may register as Head Coaches and/or Co-Head Coaches.
2. Pay required registration fees.*
|Cost||$50 per team (not per school)|
|Payment Method||pay by check only|
|Make check out to||Hamilton Science Olympiad|
|Mail to||Lori Vogel Hamilton Science Olympiad|
1135 County Road BB
Deerfield WI 53531
* Teams are not officially registered until registration fees are received and processed.
This tournament is made possible by the generous support of